ERMAHGERD!!!!

No, I have not posted, really posted in a really, very long time.

I do not apologize.  But, I will explain, well, a little... it's not quite yet time to explain completely.  And it's late and I need to go to bed too.

But.... anyhoo, for those of you who are not on facebook, CC...and whoever else, we leased a restaurant... oh, about a week ago.  No biggie...

Just kidding.

It's a huge deal.

We are finally after all these years going to be opening our own restaurant.  Which is all we really wanted to do.

So, that's all I will reveal at this time.  I will probably have to go public, because I will have to give you the website for the restaurant when it is set up.  But, who am I kidding, 99% of you already know who I am!

So, anyway, if I thought I didn't have time for this blog now, I really am going to be slacking on it now...my poor baby first born blog.  I feel so sad for this neglected blog.  But, on to new things.  I guess when I need to post bad reviews I can still turn to this blog!

Ciao for now!

Comments

caninecologne said…
Congrats Food Ho! That's awesome! Can't wait to find out more about your latest venture!


and fk facebook! ha ha!
The Food Ho said…
Thanks CC! Hopefully I will be filling in the details soon!