Pork Butt, Bom chicka wow wow

Pork Butt, Bom chicka wow wow

food slideshow - be careful, some pics maybe xxx rated!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, December 21, 2012

ERMAHGERD!!!!

No, I have not posted, really posted in a really, very long time.

I do not apologize.  But, I will explain, well, a little... it's not quite yet time to explain completely.  And it's late and I need to go to bed too.

But.... anyhoo, for those of you who are not on facebook, CC...and whoever else, we leased a restaurant... oh, about a week ago.  No biggie...

Just kidding.

It's a huge deal.

We are finally after all these years going to be opening our own restaurant.  Which is all we really wanted to do.

So, that's all I will reveal at this time.  I will probably have to go public, because I will have to give you the website for the restaurant when it is set up.  But, who am I kidding, 99% of you already know who I am!

So, anyway, if I thought I didn't have time for this blog now, I really am going to be slacking on it now...my poor baby first born blog.  I feel so sad for this neglected blog.  But, on to new things.  I guess when I need to post bad reviews I can still turn to this blog!

Ciao for now!

3 comments:

caninecologne said...

Congrats Food Ho! That's awesome! Can't wait to find out more about your latest venture!


and fk facebook! ha ha!

the food ho said...

Thanks CC! Hopefully I will be filling in the details soon!

KirkK said...

Great news!